A Date with a Book

Burn (Celestra, #3) - Addison Moore I am really enjoying this series. The third book in and the story continues with a fairly good pace. Many things are happening with the factions and new developments throughout. The characters are described and developed even further making me feel differently about some of them, in good and bad ways.Skyla is a tough girl with many new things being thrown her way. She gets to deal with things, some in ways that she is being told because of the faction effect. Even with these situations, she does handle herself very well.If you haven’t started this series yet and you’re looking for a fun, quick read, you should give them a try. Not too long and not too far out there with the paranormal, I have thoroughly enjoyed this series. If you have a Kindle, check out Lendle or Book Lending to borrow them, however, you might have a wait that you just can’t take. Kind of an addicting series.