A Date with a Book

Murder Most Frothy - Cleo Coyle I don’t know, there’s something about this series that just keeps drawing me back. While I don’t get overly excited reading each book, I do enjoy the mysteries and characters that the author has developed.At first I didn’t know if I would like the setting being about from the coffee house, but it did allow for some growth in the characters. Sometimes I feel that Clare is a little old, but in this book did find her a little less stuffy. The location was beautifully described with many different settings bringing appeal to the mystery. New characters were introduced which after finishing the book I wonder if we will see them back in the city.The mystery was clever and had me guessing up to the end. I loved the spin on the outcome. I would recommend this book to readers of cozy mystery. Definitely could be read out of order as there is not a lot that ties it to previous installments.