A Date with a Book

Mama Does Time - Deborah Sharp Original review posted at A Date with a Book This was a free Kindle download from quite a while ago. I found it while scrolling through my available Kindle titles and decided to read it for a cozy review. I am very glad I read this book. A great start to a series.I thoroughly enjoyed the main characters who are a group of three sisters and their mother. That’s Mama. I enjoyed the sister aspect, as I have four sisters myself. These three sisters are about as different from one another as all of us and definitely add to the humor of the story. Mace is the main sleuth, but does receive help and support from her two loving sisters. I loved the insight as to why their names and nicknames. And let’s not leave mama out. She’s got quite the outfits going on and knows everyone.The remaining characters in town were also a lot of fun. The women at the salon, the congregation at the church, the pastor and his wife, the new detective in town, the old boyfriend/officer. Lots of fun characters and the small town setting molded the story. Mace’s occupation was very interesting and only got to read a little bit about it. Very interesting and added entertainment as well.This was a humorous, quick cozy read. Definitely recommend to cozy readers of all ages. Can’t wait to read more!