A Date with a Book

Sweet Vengeance

Sweet Vengeance - Cindy Stark Wow! I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I chose to read this book after receiving a request from the author as I love romantic suspense. However, I have never read anything like this. The book doesn’t waste anytime getting with character or location set up or description. The action begins immediately as well as the love story.This book was a very quick read because the action started so soon, I had to find out why. The pages turned very quickly. I liked both main characters. Allie was a great heroine. Strong, but not so much that she became unbelievable. She was tough and could survives the situations by herself or with little help. I also liked Jase as the hero. I instantly liked him. I was intrigued with the situation he had created for his life and how he handled things. I do have to say that my least favorite character was Max. I did not like him even in the beginning.Not only was it just the suspense story and the romance story, but the story involving family and friends that made this a great novel. If you like romantic suspense, you should definitely read this book.