A Date with a Book

Beautiful In My Eyes

Beautiful In My Eyes - Jewel Adams Review originally posted at A Date with a Book.I chose to read this book after receiving a request to review by the author. I was very much taken by the synopsis which is very fitting for the book.The author tells an amazing love story not only between husband and wife, but between father and daughter. She also takes a very serious medical problems and weaves it into the story. Thanks to the author for sharing.Overall I very much enjoyed the story and the point that beauty is what is inside. This book was a quick read first that it is only 76 pages long and that the story didn’t get too involved.At times I felt the writing was jumpy and was quickly taken from one setting or idea to another instead of a smoother transition. This didn’t completely take away from the story and I was able to enjoy what I had read and enjoyed all the characters and their interaction.I recommend this book as a pick me up or for someone who is struggling with their outward appearance, this is a great story of encouragement.