A Date with a Book

Cowboys And Angels (Aspen #3)

Cowboys And Angels (Aspen #3) - Cindy Stark Original review posted at A Date with a Book.I decided to read a few holiday books this month. I choose this book because I had read Sweet Vengeance by Cindy Stark earlier this year and it did not disappoint.This book was no exception. I really enjoyed this book.I loved how the author is able to create such passionate moments whether they are “positive” or “negative”. The emotional roller coaster is so evident, but it is what made this such a great read for me. Just hoping and hoping as you’re reading for things to change, it sure made it a page turner. I thoroughly enjoyed the hero and heroine of the book. Katy was a very strong person with knowing what she wanted and choosing her path. It would be great if we all knew exactly what we wanted and were strong enough to just do it. Even though it is a Holiday book, it is not overrun with Christmas or particulars, it is just that time of year, so this book could be read any time of year. If you are a reader of romance and have not read anything by this author, you are totally missing out. I recommend this to all readers of romance and those readers wanting to try romance.