A Date with a Book

Baby Daddy

Baby Daddy - S. Newman Spenzer Review originally posted at A Date with a BookI was provided a copy of this book by the author for my honest review.I was totally taken in by the synopsis of the book and accepted the book for review. The book is a fairly quick read and takes off well. There is a lot of information about family law, the court and legal process, etc. and at times I did feel bogged down with the details. However, overall I enjoyed the story.I felt the story was limited being told from Deshawn’s point of view. Only hearing about how Deshawn’s mom felt I could be more emotionally involved in the story if I got to hear from her point of view how she felt about things. Even if she didn’t know what was happening to her son.My favorite character was Deshawn’s boss. I felt he understood Deshawn and tried to help him the best way that he could without getting involved. Another character favorite was the flower shop girl. Very unique and enjoyed her interaction with Deshawn.Overall I did enjoy the story, I was disappointed with how quickly the story ended. I recommend this book to readers who like drama fiction. Very unique story and a quick read.