A Date with a Book

Mismatch - Nana Malone I received the request to review this book and was definitely intrigued by the synopsis so agreed to read for my honest review. This was a good book, I was just a little surprised about the level of hotness. Wasn’t prepared for that. So if you aren’t okay with a steamy book, this would not be for you.The whole premise of the book was very intriguing. Twin brothers involved in the art business. One is the others keeper more or less. Their story of growing up also adds to the uniqueness of the story.Jessica is also a great character. A tough female in managing the art business and she knows how to handle herself. Caught in a whirlwind, she’s not sure how to handle all aspects of the situation. Her mother is also an interesting character and adds to the story as well.Besides enjoying the story and romance, I also enjoyed the little bit of insight into not only artists themselves, but art authenticators and investigating art forgeries.This was an enjoyable romance story and definitely had its edge with the characters careers and interests. I would recommend this book to readers of “hot and steamy” romance novels. Quick and enjoyable read.