A Date with a Book

Gone at Zero Hundred 00:00 - C.R. Hiatt I read this book as part of a blog tour hosted by Reading Addiction Blog Tours for C.R. Hiatt. I first agreed to do it because I love a good mystery and adventure. This book did deliver such a story. This book kept the pace and was a quick read. The chapters are quick and not too long, making the story fly by. The mystery and plot was developed very well. A lot is going on, but the author does tie it up nicely at the end. However, she doesn’t finish everything in the end as there is a follow up book. Sydney and Cody are the main characters. They are great friends and work well together. Their personal interests combine very well throughout the story. Another character I did enjoy was Detective Carter. He was the comfort of the law enforcement side to the entire story. I enjoyed his character so much I hope we see him in the next book. Overall, I enjoyed this book. It was a great story. Plenty of action and suspense on every page. And a reminder...not everything is wrapped up because there is a second book to be published soon.