A Date with a Book

Avenging Angel - Tara Janzen I chose to read this book as it had the most votes from my Kindle Shelf post. I did end up liking this book. It’s not a very long book and in the beginning the pace was consistent. There was a lot of set up and not too much happening. I was worried about when the action was going to happen. No worries, there is plenty of action.Johanna and Dylan are the main characters. Dylan kidnaps Johanna and she knows he is familiar. It’s great once she figures out where she knows him from. Realizing that she knows him previously, this common bond has its ups and downs on the story and their relationship.My favorite part of the book is when Johanna finds out exactly why Dylan kidnapped her and she realizes the situation they are in. My least favorite part of the book is the set up in the beginning. Get through the first ½ nearly ¾ of the book and then hold on for the last ¼ of the book. It is worth the wait.