A Date with a Book

Racing to Love: Carter's Treasure - Amy Gregory I chose to read this book as I love a good romance. I love motorcycles, as my husband and daughter are riders themselves. I loved the cover and thought the synopsis sounded great book. However, I was not as satisfied once I read the book.It was not a horrible book, but not the quality of writing I’m used to in a romance. Carter and Molly immediately fall in love with each other, but I was not convinced of this immediate attraction. I saw Carter’s advances as creepy and then when Molly finally accepts his advances I was okay, but still found it quirky. I didn’t feel any spark or heat from their being together. I was not fond of Carter’s pet name for Molly either.My favorite character was Erin, Brody’s girlfriend. I was able to connect with her and her wanting to be able to do good for both Brody and Molly. Brody and Erin were my favorite couple. I could feel the genuine love and care they had for each other, even when they were disagreeing with one another.I also enjoyed the suspense aspect of the book. It did add another dimension to the plot and enjoyment. It was a little lacking in areas, but overall it was a good story.