A Date with a Book

Loving Lady Marcia - Kieran Kramer I chose to read this book as I love historical romance. At the very beginning of the book, I was was completely taken in. The story was very intriguing and had me at the edge of the seat. It had a great introduction to the characters and the set-up was very well done. However, once the story continued, about halfway I felt as if the story just continued. There weren’t a lot of high and low points. I would definitely give 5 stars to the first third to half of the book, and 3 stars to the rest of the book.I did enjoy the story and Lady Marcia was a great character. I loved her spunk and admired her for how she handled her problems. In the beginning I really liked Finn, however, by the end of the book I was completely turned off. I guess if I were Marcia, I would have definitely fallen for him. I also did not love Duncan in the beginning. I completely thought he was arrogant and I was turned off. I don’t know that I was really converted to liking him by the end of the book, but thought he had integrity and things would work out for everyone.