A Date with a Book

Big Sky Mountain - Linda Lael Miller I received this book through Netgalley as I love Linda Lael Miller and had also read book one of this series. This was a quick read and I would have finished sooner if I had the time. I simply adored Madison and what a great mom Kendra is to her. I don’t know that I’m a fan of Hutch, even after finishing the book, he just seems a little more rough around the edges than my liking. Other than Madisyn, Opal was another favorite character in the book. I love how she gets involved in many different ways and helps things move along.I liked this installment very much as I can see several potential characters for future books of this series. I also liked that this book wasn’t a repeat of book one in any way. A lot of fresh stuff going on. Excited to read additional books in this series and get to know the new people in town. Recommend for anyone who likes Contemporary and Western Romance.