A Date with a Book

Sophie's Turn (Rock Star Romance, #1) - Nicky Wells This book and I did not click in the beginning. I felt the transitions between past and present were confusing. I stuck with the book and about a third the way through it finally clicked for me of what was going on. Even though I didn’t love the book, it was a cute story. I liked the main character Sophie. She was a lot of fun. Her best friend was great. She really made the connection between the two guys. We should all have a best friend like her.I did like Dan as well. While he was not pushy, he was sweet and knew how to make the moves. Who wouldn’t want to fall in love with a rock star? Or have a rock star pay that much attention to them. I was a little skeptical about the band coming back and having their time again, but it worked. Lots of fun going on in this book with the young love and relationships. If you like the fairy tale idea of meeting up with a rock star, give this book a try.