A Date with a Book

Romeo Redeemed - Stacey Jay Previously posted at A Date with a BookCould you love somebody even if their physical body (person) is one you’ve been disgusted with for years? Could you have the guts to not believe your best friend when she’s baring her soul to you after being missing for several weeks?I chose to read this book as I thoroughly enjoyed Juliet Immortal. These books have me hooked. This follow up really made me enjoy the idea/story so much more. I loved the idea of the Mercenaries and their involvement in the Romeo and Juliet tragedy. I am not usually a fantasy / sci-fi reader, but this book had just enough to totally intrigue me. It left me wanting more.As the story began, I was a little hesitant and not sure if I was going to like it as well as the first book. Many times this happens. Shortly into the story, the pages began flying as the story line began to develop from Romeo’s point of view. My favorite part of the book was of course the love story. Who doesn’t love a good love story. As Dylan/Romeo and Ariel/Juliet are learning to love one another, they learn things about one another that help their love to grow. But when others step in to give advice, will they be able to avoid another tragedy?Readers will definitely want to read this book after reading Juliet Immortal. I don’t think you could just pick this book up and be happy with the story. There is so much that comes together from the first book with the addition of this book. Definitely two books that should be on your TBR list whether you read Young Adult or not.