A Date with a Book

When We Collide - A.L. Jackson Review originally posted at A Date with a Book .I was so excited to review this book. I have absolutely fallen in love with the author’s books and this one did not disappoint either. Amazing!Again A.L. Jackson is able to weave such a story full of emotion that I found my stomach in knots. You’re wanting for everyone in the story and not sure what’s going to happen next, but in a way you do because she writes past and present alternating. Definitely a page turner as you want to find out what happened in the past that caused this in the present. I loved the idea of the dreams and how they had a purpose in the story.My favorite character had to be Grace who was the sister-in-law to William. She obviously knew everything or thought she did, but played a great role between Maggie and William. Her love story with her husband, William’s brother is also a great story the developed underneath the main story.I would recommend this book and all of her other books to contemporary fiction readers. While it is a love story, it is so much more!