A Date with a Book

Forbidden Life (Forbidden Trilogy, #3) - Kimberly Kinrade Review originally posted at A Date with a Book . I was surprised how different this book was from the other two. I did not enjoy it as much at times, but at other times I thought it was just as good.I didn’t enjoy it first because it did become so very sci-fi, and that is definitely not my genre. Second, I think its level of intensity was completely different and threw me off from the story. Last, it seemed to me that the book was now the level of an adult book and as I had previously recommended this book to 12 years old and older, I definitely would have to say, no one under 18 should read this book.All in all, I did enjoy where the story was headed. Being outside of the school did create for some different settings and involvement with new characters. The fact that Sam and Drake were separated and trying to find themselves back together. This put them in situations of depending on others and created new relationships. Not only Sam and Drake, but Luke and Lucy were now finding themselves involved with others and this was not okay at times with one another. Oh, and without giving away too much, they did find an old friend.In wrapping up this trilogy and this particular review, I would recommend this book to readers who previously read books one and two and who definitely enjoy sci-fi. I would use caution in recommending this to anyone under 18.