A Date with a Book

I Have People - Taylor Dean Original review posted at A Date with a BookThis book is definitely a love story that is not without its difficult times. I really enjoyed how the author has woven the various parts of the story together to provide such reading enjoyment. I could not read it fast enough. It’s like she has written many cliffhangers throughout the book.This is my first book by this author and I can tell you it definitely will not be my last. As soon as I finished reading this book, I purchased Sierra by Taylor Dean. I just hope I can find time to read it soon. There are very few authors that can write such a dramatic story, but Taylor Dean has just proven that she can. I don’t even know what else to say without giving anything away. I liked all of the characters, but not really. If that makes sense. The author has created some remarkable characters and their lives that intertwine amongst one another. She has also been able to take such a sensitive and upsetting topic and write a wonderful love story. This story is definitely not for the faint of heart, but is also for the hopeless romantics. My favorite line from the book: Listen to me, you can take a precious jewel worth millions, dip it in mud, leave it dirty and stained, its beauty spoiled, and underneath it all it will still be worth millions.Taylor Dean. I Have People (Kindle Locations 6902-6903).I would definitely recommend this book to all readers of romance and women’s fiction. If you love Diane Chamberlain, Jodi Picoult, or A.L. Jackson, this book is for you.