A Date with a Book

Dangerous Deception: An Unbridled Adventure - Cindy McDonald I choose to read this book because I enjoy mysteries and the synopsis describes a great story.I enjoyed all of the characters. They were described very well without being too wordy. I instantly was able to see these types of character in my head and put them into the story. My favorite character was Kate, especially when she hooks up with Lugowski to head to the mansion to help with the situation there. I also enjoyed their new found friend Luzetta. I wonder what part she will play in future books in this series.My least favorite part of the book was that there were so many stories going on. These stories eventually wind together and fit in the end, but I spent so much of the time while reading wondering how it was going to go together. This just provided a little bit of a distraction for me.All in all this was a good book. I would recommend this book for readers who enjoy adventure, mystery, and thrillers.