A Date with a Book

Relentless (Aspen, #1) - Cindy Stark Original review at A Date with a Book After reading the holiday story of this series, Cowboys and Angels and loving it, I found that I had the first book on this series on my Kindle TBR pile and quickly read it. And just like the holiday story, this book was a quick read as well. Even though this is a novella, it definitely has enough substance to make a complete story, but definitely wanting more of the author’s work.This author sure knows how to write a romance story. I loved Lily and Luke. Having heard briefly about them in book three, I was excited to learn about their story. The obstacles that were created were real and added interest to the story. The best friend, the mom, and the circumstances of Lily ending up in Aspen. And wow, who wouldn’t fall in love with Luke.I definitely enjoyed this book. If you’re looking for a new author in romance with fresh ideas, definitely a must read. I recommend this book for all romance readers.