A Date with a Book

Cinnamon Roll Murder - Joanne Fluke Review originally posted at A Date with a BookThis is a definitely must read, must buy cozy series of mine. These are always quick reads for me. I really like amateur sleuth Hannah Swensen and her cookie recipes. This story puts her right at the crime scene after it happens which is not normally a situation for her. I liked this fresh new approach to the crime. Her crime solving tactics are always fun and putting herself in Claire’s dress shop was new.There is also new development in Hannah’s relationships with Mike and Norman. I can’t wait for the next book to be released to see where this will go now. I enjoy a cozy mystery series when it has a great side story that keeps you wanting to read the next book.Definitely a must read series for all cozy mystery readers. They do not have to be read in order, unless you want to follow the personal story of Hannah and her friends and family.