A Date with a Book

Faefever - Karen Marie Moning Review originally posted at A Date with a BookFinally getting somewhere with this series. I enjoyed this book of the series. A reader friend of mine said it would be with this book that the story would take off and I definitely have to agree. I guess I have struggled somewhat with the world building and that is why I’ve been sluggish with the series. However, I am glad I stuck with it.This book is where we really get to meet and know more about Dani who is the character in the new spin off series of this one. I loved this character. Amazing and to think she is only 13 years old. What a spit fire.I loved the new developments that Mac has discovered with the Seelie and Unseelie. I can see how this book is the pivotal of the series. When I finished, I was amazed and quickly grabbed the next book in the series. Yes, it does leave you hanging.I am excited to continue with this series. I would recommend this series to readers who like to think and wait for things to happen. This definitely is not a quick story with action each book, but is deliberate with its set up and story. You definitely have to commit yourself to the series and not judge the series on each book. Definitely something new for me.I hope to have the next book finished within the next month.