A Date with a Book

The Mine - John A. Heldt Originally posted at A Date with a BookI accepted this time travel romance from the author after reading the synopsis. This entire concept intrigued me and so I began reading this book. After a slow start, the book finally took off and I thoroughly enjoyed the story that unfolded. What a unique story with its concept and idea. Imagine finding yourself in another time period where all the valuables you have on your person are no longer of use to you. What do you do? It was probably from the point that Joel figured out how to make things work for him that I was captured in the story.The characters the author has developed as easy to connect with and as a reader I was able to identify with all of them. The love stories that are enveloped in the entire story are what I enjoyed the most. As I finished up the book, however, I discovered the true love story.Definitely another great indie author book! If you like love stories and/or time travels, this book is for you.