A Date with a Book

Ethereal (Celestra, #1) - Addison Moore Originally posted at A Date with a BookThis was a Kindle free download that has been on my Kindle shelf for a while. Having highlighted this series for it’s awesome covers, I finally decided I needed to read it. Definitely as good as the cover looks. It has been a while since I read a young adult book and I was glad I enjoyed this one as much as I did, so I quickly grabbed the second book, Tremble, and have that on my TBR pile coming up very soon.This book reminded me a lot of Shiver (Wolves of Mercy Falls) by Maggie Stiefvater, but mainly for the relationship and paranormal element. It isn’t about wolves or running away, but Skyla definitely deals with a lot of the similar situations as Grace did.Skyla and Logan are a great couple. It’s interesting how the paranormal elements guides the relationships, etc. While inside I’m routing for one thing, once the guidelines of the angelics become known, I knew it couldn’t be that way. But why?I’m excited to continue the next book and learn how the angelic realms will affect Skyla and Logan. I highly recommend this book to young adult and paranormal/urban fantasy readers. Well worth the money and time. A very quick read. Grab this first book while it's free and get hooked on yet another series!