A Date with a Book

Big Exit, The - David Carnoy Originally posted at A Date with a Book This book got off to a really good start. I was immediately engaged and the pages kept turning for me. However, it seemed that after the “action” happened in the beginning, there was just a lot of detail and more detail until the end. I was interested enough to know what happened and kept reading, but the entertainment value dropped.I enjoyed the triangle twist of the story which evolved from the accident that had happened prior to this story. I did enjoy the characters for the most part, but I’m not sure I connected with any one character in particular.Not a bad book at all. It just didn’t keep me as engaged as the initial anticipation had set up. This was my first read of this author and I would definitely consider reading a second book. I recommend this book for readers of mystery and thrillers.