A Date with a Book

Pulled - Amy Lichtenhan, A.L. Jackson Another great novel! I chose to read this book as I had read her other book Take This Regret and loved it. This one did not disappoint. It was a gripping story of love, hurt, and pain. A page turner from the beginning. The only thing disappointing for me was that I didn’t have the time to read it fast enough. Make sure you give yourself enough time to be able to read this and not have to put it down.Two people who have fallen so madly in love and are so in touch with each other, an amazing story as they come back together. This book was written very well with its switching back and forth between past and present. The way she wove the beginning in with the ending was seamless. The characters, their families, and the others who were so close. Wow what a story!Be prepared to feel all the emotions. This author is now an auto-buy for me.