A Date with a Book

Redeemed (The MacKays #2) - Kerrigan Byrne Second book in the MacKay series and story centering around Kylah who is a Banshee. The author has developed more paranormal ideas in this story and building a new world. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I love the ideas she has with the interactions of the Banshees and the Druids. The love story is also amazing. Love the ideas and concepts that are not traditional at all due to circumstances that are not normal. A very magical story.I loved both the hero and heroine, Daroch and Kylah. Their story is amazing and their obstacles they have to overcome. Their interaction with one another just made me fall in love with them. Daroch is just one big teddy bear.“What do ye know of my heart?” he thundered. “Not a thing,” she admitted gently. “But we are Banshees. We’re drawn to sadness, anger, and loss. Thus is our nature.”Byrne, Kerrigan (2013-04-21). Redeemed (Heroes of the Highlands) (The MacKays #2) (Kindle Locations 812-813). Ardent Publishing. Kindle Edition.I recommend this book to readers of the series and readers who enjoy paranormal romances.