A Date with a Book

Godspeed - Dan Chabot This book is definitely a love story, but it is also much more. I really enjoyed this book. I read it at a time in my life when I was so busy that I had to keep putting it down even when I didn’t want to. The love story is amazing. Derry and Amedee are meant for one another. Their friends were also great characters and supportive of their love.I loved the little inserts of the individual at the funerals sharing wonderful stories and not being known by the attendees. As I was reading, it was exciting to get to each one of these stories, but I did wonder how it fit in with the entire story.This is a very different book than I have read ever. While there is a romance and love story, it was very different than others as well. However, the entire book, sweet and a great read, did make me think about life and what we do. A quick read (if you life lets you) and very enjoyable.This book is recommended for anyone who has a heart, who has been in love, or who has ever genuinely cared for someone before.