A Date with a Book

Seducing the Princess - Mary Hart Perry The author has a way of writing a romance story intertwined with history. After reading The Wild Princess, I was excited to read another book by Mary Hart Perry. This love story is about Queen Victoria’s youngest daughter, Beatrice. Beatrice has fought off age and found herself with a line of men vying for her hand. Not sure if she wants to be in the mystery herself, she has no choice.I enjoy how the author is able to weave such mystery and deceit among a society we feel is void of all these types of things. Making “princesses” real people to the reader and cheering for their happiness. I find myself getting wrapped up in the story and really visualizing all that she is describing.I recommend this book, and her prior book Wild Princess, to all romance readers, especially Historical Romance. And if you are a reader who enjoys historical stories, this has just enough mystery and adventure to connect you with the romance.