A Date with a Book

Tremble (Celestra, #2) - Addison Moore So this is the second book in the series. Having the basis of the paranormal and the characters, this book jumped right in where it left off. I enjoyed the boyfriend dilemma and really had torn feelings between the both, very similar to Skyla and glad I wasn’t the one really having to decide.There were a few new characters introduced which added further depth to the story and the direction of the series. The introduction of the teacher was very creepy for me and if you have seen the movie Freaky Friday with Lindsay Lohan, I related the introduction of this teacher similar to her teacher in school. Kind of weird how that hit me.Skyla gets really good at Light Driving or Time Traveling as we know it better by and added many different ideas and outcomes. Very interesting how she was very determined to make it work.This book had an excellent start, a little slow in the middle, but then picked up again at the end. I will definitely continue the series. I’m so interested to see how this book series is turned into a TV series.