A Date with a Book

The Girl With the Cat Tattoo (Cool Cat Trilogy, #1) - Theresa Weir Wow what a fun read! Just what I was looking for when I was looking through my free downloads. I was also surprised when I got to the end and the author’s bio that this author is actually Anne Frasier. I do have several of her books on my Kindle to read.I love the cover and the title. Definitely a factor in what drew me to grab the book as a free download in the first place. That’s not all that was amazing about this book. Even though this is a short story, just over 100 pages, it was not rushed and left you feeling as if you had read a longer romance book.At times the book is narrated by the cat, but not the entire book. Max is a cute cat who wants his new owner happy again. Making his way into the big world, he actually finds someone perfect for Melody. Or does he? There is a little bit of mystery in the end which makes for some excitement in figuring out what actually did happen.If you’re looking for a quick, fun read, definitely give this book a try. I would recommend this book for cat lovers and romance lovers.