A Date with a Book

Sierra - Taylor Dean Another excellent book by this author. The beginning is a little frightful and gory, and I didn’t know if I was going to like the book or even finish it. However, it doesn’t go on long and I stuck it out which I’m glad I did.Again this author has written what I call a dramatic romance story. It is enough to keep you in knots as you’re reading and you just have to keep reading to keep going to keep finding out what’s going on. I was on pins and needles again with this story.Great characters the author has created. Adam and Pa were very good awful (and you’ll have to read the book to know what I mean) and Alyssa and Alex were a great couple. A short teaser from the book: She raised her eyebrows and said, “Are you kidding me?” He smiled and winked. “Welcome to my world.” Dean, Taylor (2012-06-26). Sierra (p. 245). Kindle Edition.Again, I loved this book as much as I Have People. Taylor Dean has a way of writing her novels that are so compelling. I was hooked from the beginning. A quick page turner as well as a white knuckle ride.I highly recommend this book and author to readers of dramatic fiction and romance. I think I will try her Lancaster House series.