A Date with a Book

Vows to Kill - Mark Capell Originally posted at A Date with a Book Get ready to get hooked on this book from page one. I was slow in reading it due to personal life that kept me busy and sure wished I would have read it when I didn’t have anything going on. It was so fast paced and kept you going.I liked how the author clipped the stories together in the beginning and the finally pieces everything together at the end. As I was reading, I kept thinking back to the first few chapters and wondered how and where they would fit. It was amazing when it all came together.This thriller does contain some romance. I liked that aspect as well. Softened it up a little for the female reader in me. Men, however, should not think it was all gushy because it definitely was not. There is a visit to a strip club :) Lee and Lucy are a perfect couple, despite what is happening. Lucy is very strong and I think that is what makes the relationship work.I highly recommend this book to any reader who loves a thrill. Be prepared to be blown away!And again, this is why I read the Indie Authors.