A Date with a Book

Got Your Number - Stephanie Bond This book was another free download for my Kindle. I read In Deep Voodoo from her Mojo series and really enjoyed it and decided to give this one a try. This book was definitely different from the Mojo series one, but I did enjoy it as well. It felt a lot more like chick lit and women’s fiction as Roxann is dealing with present problems which cause her to face issues from her past.My favorite character was Angora, Roxann’s cousin. Grown up under her mother’s wing and trying to please her mom any way she can, even on her wedding day. And there are probably people out there really like Angora. She was a large contrast to Roxann’s character. Even though they were cousins their lives were completely different, but amazing that each one thought the other one had it better.The mystery part of the book was very good. I enjoyed trying to figure it out and I think I had it just before it was revealed. This mystery threw a lot of twists and turns even with the relationships going on.I did enjoy this book. At times it is quite heavy in content and feelings, but overall it is a fun read. I would recommend this book to readers who enjoy a story influenced by the character’s past.