A Date with a Book

Death in Daytime - Eileen Davidson I had this book on my shelf to read for a while and quickly grabbed it as my next cozy read. I read the back of the book, and the author bio caught my attention.(from the back of the book) Eileen Davidson is best known for her Emmy-nominated roles on The Young and the Restless and Days of our Lives. She is currently starring in the international sensation The Bold and the Beautiful.I hesitated and wondered if I should grab another one, but then decided no I needed to just read it. After finishing the book, I was very glad I hadn’t skipped over this one. This was an exciting cozy. It’s been awhile since I’ve read a new series that has had such a great start.The writing was superb. The characters were entertaining. The details of the filming and set information was not overdone. The potential and past relationships were well balanced. The crime was well thought out. It all came together very well. There were a couple times I thought I had guessed right at who had done it and in the end I was wrong.If you are looking for an entertaining, fun, fast read, this book is for you. I was also excited to see there was a second book in the series, now if I can just get my hands on it!!