A Date with a Book

Fleeting Memory - Sherban Young Listed as a humorous cozy mystery, it is simply that. Take the title of the book and the genre being a mystery, again I say it is simply that. Having forgotten his name and names of others, he begins to solve the mystery of the dead body. It took a little while for this style to grow on me and understand what was going on and to like it.I liked how Hathaway ventures along solving the crime, but really has help from Enescu Fleet. Laughter and adventure along the way, meeting many characters that are just as crazy and zany as Hathaway and Fleet.Being separated a short while, Hathaway thought he had things figured out, or at least who he was and why he was in the middle of a murder investigation, until he hooks up with Fleet again and wait...maybe he wasn’t remembering.Very different than any other book I have read recently, mystery or otherwise. I enjoyed the book and would recommend it to others looking for something refreshing and new in a mystery, not a typical read. Thanks Mr. Young for some fun!