A Date with a Book

Strong Rain Falling: A Caitlin Strong Novel - Jon Land Original review posted at A Date with a Book I love a fiction story that wraps itself around something real. The author has written an amazing story about the Texas Rangers in a fiction story that piques my interest in reading some non-fiction on the subject.This book is a fast read. No time is wasted in getting the story off and going. I like how the author has written from different points of time and then weaves them together. It's so fast in the beginning, be ready to spend some time reading when you first start.My favorite character was Caitlin. What a strong female. I love her story with Cort and the boys. How it intertwines with the past and into the present. Paz was another great character. Mysterious and strong. He had me intrigued from his entrance into the story.This book is very well written. The story is very well crafted from beginning to end. Thrills and surprises every page turn away. If you love thrillers and suspense, then this book is for you. If you are wanting to spread your wings into a new genre, give this book a try.