A Date with a Book

Ready to Die (Selena Alvarez and Regan Pescoli) - Lisa Jackson Having been a reader of this series, I thoroughly enjoyed this book. There were so many dynamic spins and twists, I enjoyed the diversity of it all.I do have to say if you don’t like a lot of story of romance and family drama mixed in with your suspense, then this book is not for you. I personally enjoy that aspect of a book and cannot wait for the next book. Ugh! So much is happening by the end of the book and has me totally hooked. As I said in my review of Afraid to Die, I was introduced to this series with book one as being a new release I received for my birthday. I continually find myself just wanting to continue, but have to wait.There are several new exciting things in this book regarding the series. First, as readers we get to meet the Grayson family. Learned a lot about their family and relationships. I liked how this gave a whole new perspective on the Sheriff. Can’t wait to learn more.I also liked the new character Zoller who is a female detective at the Sheriff’s Office. She is being taken under the wing of Pescoli, but immediately I could see she has the same tenacity and drive as Pescoli and Alvarez. A very smart female working in a man’s world.All in all, this is the best book of the series IMO!