A Date with a Book

The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #1) - Jessica Sorensen Original review posted at A Date with a Book Having quickly grabbed this book from Amazon when others were reading it, it took me some time to actually get it in my reading que. I'm kind of a sad it took me so long. This was an amazing book!Not knowing what to expect, I quickly delved into the reading and just as quick was done with the book. I thoroughly enjoyed both main characters, Callie and Kayden. Their story was a roller coaster, but very enjoyable. Not knowing how the two parts of the story were going to hook up, I was pleasantly surprised with the connection.I also enjoyed the supporting main characters Luke and Seth. What great best friends they were to Kayden and Callie. They definitely played a large roll in the second part of the story. They definitely added a lot of fun, excitement, and support to the story.The darkness surrounding both Callie and Kayden is what the story is all about. Definitely a love story as well, but much more than that. I'm excited to read the next book of the series, as well as start the author's other book, The Secret of Ella and Micha.I recommend this book to readers of New Adult, or anyone who has struggled with something in the past and overcome it.