A Date with a Book

Lost to You - A.L. Jackson Original review posted at A Date with a Book Even though this is the prequel, you must read Take This Regret before reading this novella.Click here for review.I absolutely love A.L. Jackson and she is an auto buy author for me now. I quickly grabbed this when it came out and finally read it. This is the pre-story of Christian and Elizabeth. The story of how they met and how their relationship developed. It is a very quick read.I thoroughly enjoyed this story and enjoyed learning how Christian and Elizabeth met, but now I feel I may have to do a re-read of Take This Regret. A.L. Jackson writes with such intense emotion which was slightly felt here, but not the usual intensity level. This was a great glimpse into both of their lives with their families as well.If you have read Take This Regret, you definitely should read how Christian and Elizabeth fall in love. If you have not, I highly encourage you to read Take This Regret and then read Lost to You.